Plug AC power adapter to your wall outlet, and plug the other end to the back of your watch winder. Touch the ROTOR button to select the number of turntable you need to program, each time you touch the ROTOR next number will show. Touch the DIR button to select the rotation direction you need to select, clockwise, counter-clockwise or alternate in both directions. Touch the TPD button to select to turns per day rotation number you need to select. You have nine preset numbers of turns you can select from (360, 672, 864, 960, 1080, 1200, 1440, 1800 & 2184). If you want any other number of turns per day you can set your TPD to 0 and use the up arrow to set the number you need each touch to the arrow the TPD number will go up with 24 TPD sequences, once you get the needed TPD number press the ON button. After 15 seconds the screen will dim to save power, to turn the screen on touch the screen for 3 seconds. This in-house custom designed control board has memory chip which will remember your settings even if you unplug the power or there was power outage, once the power is restored it will resume the program. Turntables are equipped with sensors which will control the stop position of the turntable at the same upright position. It will also count the turns completed for the day and show remaining turns per day on the control board for each turntable. Belocia watch winders are equipped with Zargler patented watch holders which are the only watch holders that expand 3 ways 2 side spring loaded expansions and one on the back. They have lock in feature to hold heavier watches fit on the turntable. Turntable is equipped with 4 bearings that hold the cup to ease the pressure from the gearbox motor for a much longer life cycle of the product, and holds even heavier watches at exact 90 degrees.
- Belocia is a Registered Trade Mark in the USA, operates and service its products in the USA.
- LCD touch-screen control panel with nine preset winding programs to cover all the automatic watch requirements 360, 672, 864, 960, 1080, 1200, 1440, 1800 & 2184 TPD (Turns Per Day) It can also be set to as many TPD numbers of multiples of 24 TPDs
- Collectors choice, features black and exotic wood accent design
- Each rotor can be set to different directional (Clockwise, Counter-Clockwise or Bi-Directional) Virtually silent motor with beltless gearbox.
- Spring loaded 3 ways expansion lock-in watch holder designed to fit any sizes and any weight of watches. Turntables are enfolded with 4 bearings for added strength on each turntable.